is proud to offer the LoJack® Stolen Vehicle Recovery System
For over 30 years, LoJack has worked with law enforcement to help recover hundreds of thousands of stolen vehicles in the U.S. alone. Its patented technology offers a proven layer of protection to help reduce the risk of loss due to auto theft.
Key Features of the LoJack® System include:
- Only stolen vehicle recovery system directly integrated with law enforcement
- +90% recovery rate on cars, trucks, and SUV’s*
- 24 hour recovery or your money back
- 2-year LoJack Limited Warranty limited to MSRP for the LoJack® Unit and thefts in LoJack coverage areas**
- No monthly fees
* LoJack® unit activation is contingent upon the vehicle being located within LoJack’s coverage area that spans counties across 29 states throughout the US and the District of Columbia.
**Additional terms and conditions apply. Call 1-800-4-LOJACK for a copy of the LoJack Limited Warranty. For coverage areas see lojack.com/coverage or call 1-800-4-LoJack.
How the LoJack® System Works:
The LoJack® System helps law enforcement recover stolen vehicles;
read our latest recovery stories on our Auto Theft Blog.
Despite today’s advances in theft deterrents, auto theft continues to be an issue, as crime rings and sophisticated thieves are changing the face of auto theft in the United States.
According to the FBI:
- A vehicle is stolen every 41.2 seconds,
- There were over 765,000 thefts of motor vehicles nationwide in 2016
- More than $5.9 billion was lost nationwide to motor vehicle thefts in 2016.
- The average dollar loss per stolen vehicle is over $7,600
SOURCE: 2016 F.B.I. Uniform Crime Report
To purchase a LoJack® Stolen Vehicle Recovery System, or for more information, talk with the sales people in our showroom, or call us at (866) 906-3182.
© 2018 LoJack Corporation. All rights reserved. LoJack and the LoJack Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of LoJack Corporation in the United States and other countries. LoJack® System technology is protected by numerous patents in the United States and other countries. For a list of patents visit http://www.lojack.com/About-LoJack/LoJack-Patents.