2021 BMW 3 Series Interior
The 2021 BMW 3 Series is one of the most popular sedans in the BMW lineup, and it’s not at all difficult to see why. Not only does it have the stellar performance any Alpharetta driver would expect from a BMW; the BMW 3 Series interior is filled with great amenities. United BMW explores the BMW 3 Series interior colors, technology features, and more below! Browse exciting lease offers with us today.
2021 BMW 3 Series Interior Colors and Materials
BMW 3 Series seats are luxurious even in the base trim available to Marietta drivers. You’ll find sumptuous materials that make for a welcoming cabin–one that’s sure to impress and keep everyone comfortable. With 42.0 inches of front-row legroom and 35.2 inches of second-row legroom, there’s room for everyone to stretch out and enjoy the journey.
Here’s what to expect for BMW 3 Series interior:
BMW 3 Series Seats and Interior Features:
- SensaTec Upholstery in your choice of Canberra Beige or Black
- Anthracite Headliner
- Fine Wood trim with Ash Grey-Brown high gloss
- 10-way power front sport seats
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- 40/20/40 split fold-down through-load rear seats
- Automatic 3-zone Climate Control
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- 2-way power glass moonroof with “one-touch” operation
You can also upgrade your BMW 3 Series seats to add to driver and passenger comfort when you’re driving down Johns Creek roads. Here are just a few of the upgrades available for BMW 3 Series seats:
- Aluminum Tetragon trim
- SensaTec Dashboard
- M footrest and M door-sill finishers
- 14-way power front sport seats
- Aluminum Mesh or Open Pore Fine Wood Trim
The available BMW 3 Series interior colors will vary from trim to trim, and depending on what kind of material you select. Canberra Beige and Black appear again and again, but you’ll want to explore our inventory carefully when you’re looking for the perfect model!
2021 BMW 3 Series Interior Features: Technology
The BMW 3 Series interior features aren’t limited to fine materials. Milton drivers will find the tools for a connected, safer drive with all the BMW 3 Series technology. This technology is also featured on BMW SUVs like the X5, and is a major draw for luxury car owners. Here are some of the highlights:
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Intelligent Personal Assistant voice control
- HiFi Sound System with 205-watt digital amplifier and 10 speakers
- Live Cockpit Plus with an 8.8-inch instrument cluster
- 8.8-inch central information display with iDrive 7.0
- Available 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Available 10.25-inch central information display
2021 BMW 3 Series: Upgrade Packages
BMW has given you lots of ways to upgrade your BMW 3 Series interior features according to your needs. Here are the specially-designed packages you can request to be added to any trim of the this vehicle:
- The Convenience Package comes with lumbar support, Comfort Access Keyless Entry, and more.
- The Premium Package comes with the features on the Convenience Package, plus heated front seats, optional heated front & rear seats, a heated steering wheel, and a head-up display.
- The Executive Package adds advanced technologies like Gesture Control and more.
See the BMW 3 Series Interior Today!
At United BMW, we’re proud to have the 3 Series and other BMW Series vehicles for Alpharetta drivers to explore. The best way to get to know the BMW 3 Series seats or choose your BMW 3 Series colors is to see this car for yourself. Contact us today to set up an appointment!
More From United BMW
The 2023 BMW X3 price starts at $45,400 MSRP for the entry-level sDrive30i trim level, promising world-class luxury and fine-tuned performance for an approachable price. But there are four BMW X3 configurations available, so how do the price and features of the baseline model compare to the others? United BMW is home to a stunning selection…
The BMW X1 is the compact Sports Activity Vehicle® that has won over drivers all over the world, and the upcoming 2023 BMW X1 will take this best-seller to soaring new heights. The 2023 BMW X1 redesign includes a fresher look with improved power and handling, as well as potential for hybrid and EV models…
Are you craving a finer driving experience in Marietta and Johns Creek? Get what you deserve in the 2022 BMW 5 Series, available at United BMW. The BMW 5 Series interior is full of decadent touches and features that will enhance your journeys near and far. Our team has put together a complete guide to the…