The Redesigned 2021 BMW 4 Series Interior
Are you looking for a striking and powerful coupe that will never leave you wanting more? Drivers near Marietta and Johns Creek have eagerly awaited the 2021 BMW 4 Series redesign, and now that it’s finally on the way to United BMW, we’re sure you’ll want a closer look. The 2021 BMW 4 Series interior exceeds expectations, but don’t just take our word for it. Find out exactly what it’s offering below, and then contact our team to set up your test drive.
BMW 4 Series Interior Features
Whether you’re looking for top-tier technologies, premium materials, or generous comfort features, you’ll find plenty to get excited about in the new 2021 BMW 4 Series interior. Take a closer look at the standard features in the baseline 430i:
Comfort and Design
- SensaTec® Upholstery
- Open Pore Fine Wood Oak Grain trim
- Automatic zone Climate Control
- 10-way power front sport seats
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- Automatic-dimming interior rear-view mirror
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- BMW TeleServices and BMW ConnectedDrive® Services
- Connected Package Professional
- A 10-Speaker HiFi Sound System
- Live Cockpit Plus with an 8.8″ central information display
- An 8.8″ analog instrument cluster
- iDrive 7.0 with Navigation
Perhaps you’re preparing to upgrade, and you’re curious about the 2021 BMW 4 Series interior options. Here, we’ve highlighted some of our favorite available amenities:
- Aluminum Tetragon Interior Trim
- 10.3-inch infotainment touchscreen
- 12.3-inch digital gauge display
- Wireless Device Charging
- In-Vehicle Wi-Fi™ connectivity
What’s New with the 2021 BMW 4 Series Redesign?
If you’ve done your research, you’ll already know that the BMW 4 Series interior is all-new for 2021. Here’s what changed on the inside with the latest BMW 4 Series redesign:
- The cockpit has been totally reengineered, with a new center console, a distinct infotainment layout, a restyled steering wheel, and a touchscreen display that peaks just above the rest of the dashboard. The central storage cubby is also integrated more completely beneath the console.
- Most commentators have described the new 4 Series interior as similar to the 3 Series interior, which was given a full redesign in 2019. Some of the most noticeable changes–including the buzz-worthy kidney grille–are on the exterior.
The 4 Series Coupe is heavily based on the celebrated 3 Series Sedan, so the new features, appointments, and additions shouldn’t be too surprising to those in the know. However, that doesn’t make them any less exciting.
Interested in other models? 4 Series Convertible and Gran Coupe body styles will also be arriving in the near future.
BMW 4 Series Interior Dimensions
You might not notice it in the spacious and accommodating first row, but the BMW 4 Series interior is just a little bit tighter than that of its otherwise-comparable 3 Series counterpart. That much, at least, is standard fare for the more performance-focused coupe class.
Here’s how the BMW 4 Series interior measures up:
- Headroom: 38.0 inches (Front and Rear)
- Legroom: 41.8 inches (1st Row) / 34.5 inches (2nd Row)
- Shoulder Room: 55.1 inches (1st Row) / 51.0 inches (2nd Row)
- Trunk Volume: 12 cubic feet
Are You Ready to See the BMW 4 Series Interior in Person?
The redesigned 2021 BMW 4 Series is already on its way to United BMW, and when you act quickly, you could be one of the first to take it for a test drive! If you’re near Milton or Alpharetta, start exploring our new 4 Series inventory and tell us which model you’d like to test drive today.
More From United BMW
The 2022 BMW X3 towing capacity tops out at 4,400 pounds when properly equipped with the optional BMW towing hitch. This means you can haul lightweight boats, camping trailers, and more around Marietta and beyond. Though each of the BMW X3 trim levels can tow confidently, you’ll have a few drivetrain options to choose…
With gas prices continuing to rise, buying or leasing the new BMW iX for your Marietta commute just makes sense. The 2022 BMW iX range on a full charge can reach well over 300 miles. And it accomplishes that while generating an impressive amount of horsepower and torque. We talk about those details below…
The new BMW i4 comes with a lot of power on Marietta roads and beyond. Since its release, many are wondering about the 2022 BMW i4 0-60 times as well as the BMW i4 engine horsepower. With our team at United BMW, you can learn more about the new i4 engine horsepower and 0-60 times…