2020 BMW 3 Series Interior
There’s no way around it: the 2020 BMW 3 Series interior makes this sedan a very exciting option for the Marietta region’s drivers. Although it’s offered with a competitive price tag, the new 3 Series comes standard with wooden finishes, tri-zone climate control, iDrive infotainment with Navigation, and so much more. Since it’s a BMW, you can also be certain that it’s both spacious and comfortable! Take a closer look today.
BMW 3 Series Interior Features
When you choose to drive with BMW, getting everything you desire becomes a whole lot easier. Even a quick glance at the standard BMW 3 Series interior features should convince you:
- iDrive 6.0 infotainment system with Apple CarPlay®
- 8.8-inch infotainment display
- Navigation with over-the-air updates
- Two USB ports with Bluetooth® wireless streaming
- 205-watt 7-channel HiFi Sound System with 10 speakers
- Aluminum or Wood interior trim (Oak, Maple, or Ash)
- Automatic tri-zone climate control
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- SensaTec upholstery in Black or Canberra Beige
- 14-way power front seats
- 2-way power one-touch glass moonroof
Exploring upgrades and optional packages? You can outfit your 3 Series interior with any of the following:
- 10.25-inch touch screen
- Vernasca leather upholstery with contrast stitching
- Heated front seats and heated steering wheel
- Heated rear outboard seats
- Customizable ambient interior lighting
- Harman Kardon® surround sound audio system
- Wireless device charging panel
- Wi-Fi™ hotspot compatibility
- Remote engine start with cabin preconditioning
- And much more
Although there are no BMW 3 Series ventilated seats available at this time, remote engine start with cabin preconditioning ensures a more comfortable driving experience. Check out the 2021 3 Series interior to find out what the latest model has to offer.
BMW 3 Series Seating Capacity and Dimensions
Any driver familiar with the BMW lineup should know that the BMW 3 Series is a small car, relatively speaking. However, this model’s smartly-designed interior manages to feel spacious and comfortable. Here’s how its cabin measures up:
- BMW 3 Series Seating Capacity: 5 passengers
- Headroom (Front/Rear): 38.7 / 37.6 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 56.0 / 54.6 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear): 42.0 / 35.2 inches
- Cargo Volume: 17 cubic feet
The 3 Series also comes standard with a 40/20/40-split fold-down rear seat, so you can make more room for cargo as needed. Hoping to make the most of your cargo space? A hands-free power trunk lid is optional. If you think you might need even more space, explore the BMW 5 Series interior today.
You’ve Got to See the 3 Series Cabin for Yourself!
United BMW wants to make the car buying or leasing process as simple and as streamlined as it can be! Browse our virtual showroom at home in Johns Creek or Milton, and find out how to take advantage of our exciting BMW 3 Series lease deals today.
You may have heard that the 2021 BMW 4 Series interior is based on the latest 3 Series. Take a closer look at the updated coupe today.
More From United BMW
The all-new 2022 BMW i4 interior is one of the most impressive that you’ll find on the market. It includes some of the latest safety, performance, and technology features available today! With the new BMW i4 interior, you’re sure to experience a stylish and comfortable ride around Marietta. Let’s take a closer look at the…
The 2022 BMW 330i 0–60 performance ranges from 5.6 seconds to 5.3 seconds, depending on whether or not you equip xDrive AWD — and this model only gets more impressive from there! The high-end M3 Competition xDrive Sedan can take you from 0 to 60 in just 3.4 seconds, and the rest of the BMW…
If you’re searching Alpharetta for a new BMW X5, you’re going to love the vibrant 2022 BMW X5 colors available! Whether you want a Phytonic Blue X5 or a BMW X5 in Carbon Black, you’re sure to find a shade you adore among the range of options. Explore the 2022 BMW X5 colors for the…