2020 BMW 3 Series Interior
There’s no way around it: the 2020 BMW 3 Series interior makes this sedan a very exciting option for the Marietta region’s drivers. Although it’s offered with a competitive price tag, the new 3 Series comes standard with wooden finishes, tri-zone climate control, iDrive infotainment with Navigation, and so much more. Since it’s a BMW, you can also be certain that it’s both spacious and comfortable! Take a closer look today.
BMW 3 Series Interior Features
When you choose to drive with BMW, getting everything you desire becomes a whole lot easier. Even a quick glance at the standard BMW 3 Series interior features should convince you:
- iDrive 6.0 infotainment system with Apple CarPlay®
- 8.8-inch infotainment display
- Navigation with over-the-air updates
- Two USB ports with Bluetooth® wireless streaming
- 205-watt 7-channel HiFi Sound System with 10 speakers
- Aluminum or Wood interior trim (Oak, Maple, or Ash)
- Automatic tri-zone climate control
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- SensaTec upholstery in Black or Canberra Beige
- 14-way power front seats
- 2-way power one-touch glass moonroof
Exploring upgrades and optional packages? You can outfit your 3 Series interior with any of the following:
- 10.25-inch touch screen
- Vernasca leather upholstery with contrast stitching
- Heated front seats and heated steering wheel
- Heated rear outboard seats
- Customizable ambient interior lighting
- Harman Kardon® surround sound audio system
- Wireless device charging panel
- Wi-Fi™ hotspot compatibility
- Remote engine start with cabin preconditioning
- And much more
Although there are no BMW 3 Series ventilated seats available at this time, remote engine start with cabin preconditioning ensures a more comfortable driving experience. Check out the 2021 3 Series interior to find out what the latest model has to offer.
BMW 3 Series Seating Capacity and Dimensions
Any driver familiar with the BMW lineup should know that the BMW 3 Series is a small car, relatively speaking. However, this model’s smartly-designed interior manages to feel spacious and comfortable. Here’s how its cabin measures up:
- BMW 3 Series Seating Capacity: 5 passengers
- Headroom (Front/Rear): 38.7 / 37.6 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 56.0 / 54.6 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear): 42.0 / 35.2 inches
- Cargo Volume: 17 cubic feet
The 3 Series also comes standard with a 40/20/40-split fold-down rear seat, so you can make more room for cargo as needed. Hoping to make the most of your cargo space? A hands-free power trunk lid is optional. If you think you might need even more space, explore the BMW 5 Series interior today.
You’ve Got to See the 3 Series Cabin for Yourself!
United BMW wants to make the car buying or leasing process as simple and as streamlined as it can be! Browse our virtual showroom at home in Johns Creek or Milton, and find out how to take advantage of our exciting BMW 3 Series lease deals today.
You may have heard that the 2021 BMW 4 Series interior is based on the latest 3 Series. Take a closer look at the updated coupe today.
More From United BMW
If you’re interested in upgrading your Marietta driving experience with a sporty all-electric executive sedan, you’ll want to take a look at the new 2024 BMW i5. Offering a winning combination of dynamic performance and best-in-class technology, the BMW i5 electric sedan is sure to be a big hit when it arrives at United BMW…
The BMW i4 range of up to 301 miles for the BMW i4 eDrive40 will get you where you need to go in and around Marietta, but what about the BMW i4 charging time? With DC Fast Charging you’ll get 10% to 80% of charge in about 31 minutes. Learn more about the BMW…
There are ordinary, run-of-the-mill luxury vehicles—and then there’s the 2023 BMW 7 Series. The cabin of this one-of-a-kind flagship sedan is full-to-bursting with features that no passenger can overlook, and it’s more spacious than any other car in the BMW lineup. The 2023 BMW 7 Series interior deserves to be seen in person, but there’s…