Many drivers compare BMW vs. Mercedes-Benz before they search for a new or pre-owned vehicle. However, any driver who’s wondering, “Should I buy a BMW?” should be pitting Audi vs. BMW and Lexus vs. BMW, too! We want you to get everything you desire out of your Marietta adventures, so we’ve created a general overview of the BMW features and benefits.
Find out what sets our models apart below, and then find your new BMW at our Alpharetta dealership.
BMW Features & Benefits: Performance
When you drive with BMW, you can be certain that you’re getting The Ultimate Driving Machine®. That’s not just a slogan; it’s a summarization of some of our neighbors’ favorite BMW features and benefits:
- Engine and Powertrain Options: BMW models almost always offer more engine options than their closest rivals. In some cases, each trim comes with its own engine! This means that it’s easy to find a model with the performance specs that you desire.
- High-Performance Drivetrains: Many BMW vehicles are standard with rear-wheel drive, which offers a more exciting performance than more conventional front-wheel drive. Upgrade with BMW xDrive Intelligent AWD, and you’ll enjoy unparalleled control on the roads near Johns Creek and Milton.
- M Performance Options: If you won’t settle for anything less than the best, commit to choosing an M Performance vehicle from our inventory. These models put the engineering prowess of the BMW team on full display, and models like the M5 can go from 0 to 60 in as little as 3.2 seconds.
Which is Better, BMW vs. Mercedes-Benz? Drivers might expect these two brands to come in neck-and-neck at the racetrack, but the truth is that, for decades, Mercedes-Benz has been known more for leisurely comfort than performance. They’re making more high-performance models today, but we think BMW retains a clear edge, founded on experience.
BMW Features & Benefits: Technology & Comfort
- BMW iDrive® Infotainment: Our customers only have good things to say about the sharp and responsive BMW iDrive® 7.0 interface. Our models are often offered with 7-inch, 10.25-inch, or 12.3-inch touchscreens, and you can also control features using the available hard keys and rotary controllers. Plus, you can easily connect your vehicle to your smartphone with BMW ConnectedDrive.
- Advanced Technology for Drivers and Passengers: That’s not all. More and more of our cars and SAVs® are available with advanced features like a head-up display, wireless device charging, a rear-seat entertainment system, and more. Everyone will feel right at home inside the cabin.
- Safety and Driver Assistance: Of course, no vehicle in our inventory will leave you wanting more in the way of safety features. The new X5 includes blind-spot monitoring, parking sensors, automatic forward braking, and much more as standard. Almost all vehicles offer the BMW Active Driving Assist® package as optional, if not as standard.
Take a look at the 3 Series interior or the X7 configurations to get an even better sense of what our models are offering.
BMW Brand Comparison: Value & Luxury
Getting more for your money and avoiding expensive repairs becomes a whole lot easier when you choose BMW. Compare BMW vs. Mercedes-Benz, Lexus vs. BMW, and Audi vs. BMW below:
- In J.D. Power’s 2020 Reliability Study, BMW owners only reported 123 problems per 100 vehicles per 100 vehicles sold (PP100), over the last twelve months, for their three-year-old vehicles. Explore BMW reliability in-depth today.
- Of the brands we’ve mentioned, only Lexus scored higher for reliability. Audi owners reported 136 PP100, while Mercedes-Benz owners reported 152 PP100.
Warranty Coverage and Complimentary Maintenance
- BMW offers complimentary maintenance for the first three years or 36,000 miles of your ownership experience. Lexus and Audi only offer 1 year or 10,000 miles of complimentary maintenance, and Mercedes-Benz doesn’t offer any complimentary maintenance visits.
- Each of these vehicle brands includes a Limited New Car Warranty that protects you for 4 years or 50,000 miles. However, since those first three years of maintenance are so affordable with BMW, you’re bound to experience fewer problems down the line.
Your New BMW is Here at United BMW?
If you’re still asking yourself, “Should I buy a BMW?” know that the United BMW team is eager to help you take the next steps! Our new model inventory has something for everyone, and our financing department can work out all the details. Don’t miss out on our current offers and incentives!
Learn More with United BMW
If you’re searching Alpharetta for a new BMW X5, you’re going to love the vibrant 2022 BMW X5 colors available! Whether you want a Phytonic Blue X5 or a BMW X5 in Carbon Black, you’re sure to find a shade you adore among the range of options. Explore the 2022 BMW X5 colors for the…
Are you trying to choose between the range of 2022 BMW 3 Series models? Although the 2022 BMW 3 Series price starts at $41,450 MSRP, you’ll have quite a few trims to consider. Before you start browsing our inventory, check out the full BMW 3 Series price list and learn more about the features…
The 2022 BMW iX price starts at $83,200 MSRP, and Marietta drivers are anxiously awaiting this model’s March 2022 release date. Right now, we only have details for the 2022 BMW iX xDrive50, but an even-more-powerful M60 model is expected to join the lineup before too long! We’ve covered everything we already know about…